- See saw –Class 1 Lever
Includes base of See-Saw, bamboo sticks.
Includes Anemometer base, Bamboo sticks, Straw, cups.
- Make a parachute
Includes Parachute base, threads, parachute.
Includes stethoscope pipes, funnel, balloon etc.
- Filtration Process
Includes Filtration process EVA Sheet, funnel, beaker, straws, 2 x paper cups, Filter paper
- Day & night model of earth
Includes base for Day and Night, Globe, Torch.
- Play with motor
Includes Play with motor base, DC motor, fan, battery cap, battery.
- What floats and what sinks?
Includes marble ball, aluminium foil, paper cups
- Dissolve or not in water
Includes beaker, sugar, salt, chalk powder, spatula.
- Glowing a light
Includes glowing a light base, bulb holder, bulb, battery cap, battery.
- Make your own wind sock
Includes windsock base, bamboo sticks, metal hook, napkin paper.
- Study the direction of wind using wind vane
Includes windvane sheet, bamboo, pins.
- Volcanic eruption
Includes clay, vinegar, baking soda
- Making a ball, socket joint & hinge joint
- Making a pivot joint.
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
- Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
- Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.