- Filtration Process
- Includes Filtration process EVA Sheet, funnel, beaker, straws, 2 x paper cups
- Magnetic Levitation
- Includes Magnetic levitation EVA Sheet, Magnets, Pencil and a piece of board
- Centrifugal Separation
- Includes centrifugal separation EVA Sheet, motor, empty vials, calcium chloride powder, battery cap
- Law of inertia
- Includes paper cup, card, warshal
- Simple pendulum & its time period
- Includes Simple pendulum EVA Sheet, bob, bamboo stick, thread
- Law of conservation of momentum
- Includes Law of conservation of momentum EVA Sheet, Marbles, Pins
- Buyoncy – Object may float & sink
- Archimedes Principal
- Includes marble, foil paper, beaker, spring balance, overflow vessel, thread
- Balloon Plane – Newton’s third law
- Includes balloon, straw, thread, double side tape
- States of matter
- Includes syringe, cork, Chalk powder, Soap Solution
- Rutherford’s model of an Atom
- Includes Rutherford’s model of an atom EVA Sheet, Rutherford card, magnets, double side tape
- Charge particle in matter
- Includes balloon, aluminum strips
- Separation of Immiscible liquid
Includes immiscible liquid EVA Sheet, syringe, pipe of pipe, valve, oil, cup
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.