- DIY Projector
- Include Projector EVA sheet, torch, pins, convex lens, printed film
- Reducing friction using different lubricant
- Includes EVA base, powder, Grease, screws
- Factor affecting friction
- Includes spring balance, thread, weight 1
- Includes Electroscope EVA Base, copper wire, Balloon, paper foil and transparent sheets
- Toy Telephone
- Includes two paper cups and thread
- Persistence of Vision
- Includes Cage sticker, Bird Sticker, Straw and double side adhesive tape
- Build a wave generator
- Includes build a wave generator EVA base, motor, battery cap, thread and pulley
- Testing the nature of rust
- Includes rust powder, test tube and Rred litmus
- Air is essential for burning and atmospheric pressure
- Includes paper cup, test tube, candle, cardboard sheet
- Demonstrating friction using ball
- Includes ball, thread, bamboo sticks
- What happens when zinc reacts with hot water?
- Includes test tube, red litmus, zinc granules, candle
- Work & Energy
- Includes Work & energy EVA base,2x mdf side boards, plastic sticks, thread, spring, marbles, rubbers, transparent cup, thermo coal small ball
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.