- Electric Torch with switch
- Conductor and Insulator
- Includes electric circuit EVA sheet, 2 x bulbs, 2 x bulb holder, 2 x battery cap, x alumnium plates (Act as a Switch), 8 x screws, 2 x wires, screw driver, piece of wood, piece of rubber, piece of metal
- Traffic Light
- Includes traffic light EVA Sheet, 2x red led, 2x green led, 2x yellow led, 2 x resistors, 2 x battery cap, 4 x wires, 4 x screws, 1 x alumnium switch, Screw Driver
- Hydraulic Lift
- Includes Hydraulic lift EVA Sheet, 2 x syring, pipe
- Soluble or Insoluble
- Saturation Point
- Includes beaker, spatula, Vial of Salt, Sugar and Chalk Powder
- Solubility of some common liquids in water
- Density of different liquids
- Includes test tubes, test tube stand, Vial of Oil, Milk Powder and Honey, Spatula, beaker
- Effect of magnet
- Includes Effect of magnet EVA Sheet, ring magnet, paper cup, thread, straws
- Conductivity Test using different liquid
- Includes Conductivity test EVA sheet, beaker, buzzer, 2 x alumnium plates, battery cap with elegator clips, salt vial, double side tape.
- Make your own compass
- Includes magnet, needle, paper sheet, cup
- Test for the presence of Starch in a food
- Test for the presence of protein in a food
- Includes Iodine, Starch, Milk powder, Copper sulphate, Caustic Soda, spatula, 4 x test tubes, dropper, test tube stand, test tube brush, 4 x paper cups
- Weaving a thread
- Includes Weaving a thread base, wool, needle, straw
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.