- Mirror reflects a beam of light
- Includes Mirror reflect’s EVA Sheet, ambulance sticker and a torch
- Observation of different objects
- Do all objects form shado
- Can you guess size of an object from its shadow
- Includes Model EVA Sheet, Screen, Torch, different objects material.
- Pinhole Camera
- Includes Pinhole camera EVA Sheet, butter paper and pins
- Includes periscope EVA sheet, two mirror’s and a cardboard tube
- Sedimentation, Decantation & Filtration
- Includes Filtration process EVA Sheet, funnel, beaker, straws, 2 x paper cups, Filter paper
- Introduction to Bar magnet and Magnetic Lines
- How magnet loses its properties.
- Making your own magnet
- Includes a pair of Bar Magnet, Iron Filling Vial, iron rod, metal clip, candle
- Includes Anemometer EVA sheet, straw
- Reversible Reaction
- Irreversible Reaction
- Includes methylene blue, Sugar, Sodium Hydroxide, Test tubes, Cork, Iodine, Starch
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.