- Drip irrigation
- Includes base of Drip irrigation, cups, pipe, syringe, T-tube
- Working of lever – Pulley arrangement
- Includes pulley base, thread, object to lift.
- Includes Windmill base, thread, sheet.
- Weaving a thread
- Includes Weaving a thread base, wool, needle, straw
- Balloon car
- Includes balloon car base, bamboos , straw, balloon, balloon mount bottle.
- Traditional dresses
- Includes traditional dress base , dresses chart.
- Solar eclipse and Lunar Eclipse
- Includes solar and Lunar Eclipse base , Globe, Moon ball, Torch, Bamboos.
- Food web
- Includes Food web base , worksheet, Bamboos etc.
- Water harvesting
- Includes water harvesting base, pipe, bowl
- Fun with magnets – Pen spinning
- Includes Pen spinning base, pencil, base.
- Day & night model of earth
- Includes base for Day and Night, Globe, Torch.
- Toy Telephone
- Includes Paper cups, thread.
- Circuit with Buzzer
- Inclined plane, screw & wedge
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.