- Magnetic field lines using a bar magnet
- Includes a pair of Bar Magnet, Iron Filling Vial
- Endothermic and exothermic reactions
- Includes test tubes, test tube stand, test tube brush, Sodium hydroxide, Ammonium Chloride, Spatula
- Heating effect in a wire
- Includes nichrome wire, battery cap
- Series circuit
- Includes Series circuit board, 2 x resistors, led’s, battery cap, wire
- Parallel circuit
- Includes parallel circuit board, 2 x resistors, led’s, battery cap, wire
- Glowing an LED using resistor
- Includes parallel circuit board, different resistors, led’s, battery cap, wire
- Electrolysis of water
- Includes electrolysis of water EVA base, two rods act as electrodes, salt, battery cap, beaker
- Current carrying Solenoid coil
- Includes iron nail, copper wire, sand paper, battery cap, metal clip
- Displacement and Double Displacement Reaction
- Includes test tubes, copper sulphate, test tube stand, barium chloride, Sodium Sulphate, Iron nails
- Decomposition and thermal decomposition
- Includes test tube, test tube stand, test tube handle, lead nitrate, ferrous sulphate, Candle
- Reaction of metal with Acid and Base
- Includes Sodium hydroxide, Aluminum foil, spatula
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.