- Observation of incident, reflected & normal ray
- Includes Observation of incident, reflected & normal ray EVA sheet, torch, mirror, protector, scale
- Electric torch & switch
- Includes electric circuit EVA sheet, 2 x bulbs, 2 x bulb holder, 2 x battery cap, x aluminum plates (Act as a Switch), 8 x screws, 2 x wires, screw drive
- Make your own electric motor (Fleming’s left hand rule)
- Includes electric motor EVA base, 4 x aluminum plates, screws, wires, copper wire, magnet, cell
- Working of variable resistor
- Includes variable resistor EVA base, variable resistor, bulb, bulb holder, screws, battery cap, wire, screw driver.
- Lime water turns into milky
- Includes test tube, straw, Calcium oxide, test tube brush
- Image formed by convex mirror
- Image formed by Concave mirror
- Includes convex and concave mirror, mirror stand, screen and candle
- Image formed by convex lens
- Image formed by concave lens
- Includes convex and concave lens, lens stand, screen and candle
- Dispersion of white light by the glass prism
- Refraction of light through prism
- Includes Prism, pins, A4 Sheet, protector
- Refraction of light through glass slab
- Includes glass slab, pins, A4 Sheet, protector
- Effect of salivary amylase on food
- Includes test tubes, test tube stand, Iodine, Starch, Amylases, pipette, spatula
- Ph test & Litmus test
- Includes red and blue litmus paper, ph paper, Soap solution, Acetic Acid solution, Caustic Soda Solution
- Burning of magnesium ribbon
- Includes magnesium ribbon, candle, sand paper, holder, red and blue litmus paper, spatula, test tube
- Combination Reaction
- Includes Cao, test tube
- Corrosion Activity
- Includes anhydrous calcium carbonate, Iron nails, Cork, Oil, test tubes
WHY HANDS-ON LEARNING?
The way children learn is different from adults. They don’t reach for the manual before operating TV. They LEARN BY DOING, by interacting with the world around them. The interactive models are designed around how children learn.
Step 1: DISCOVER – the properties of each material that they will use to build the material. Helps relate to the world around them.
Step 2: BUILD – the model using the material with the guidance of the story board. Helps develop the skill of ‘hand-mind’ coordination.
Step 3: UNDERSTAND – Use the model to get a practical understanding of the concept. Helps them develop analytical thinking abilities.
Step 4: EXPLORE – different ‘what if’ scenarios using the models. Helps develop creative, imaginative abilities.
Step 5: CONNECT – concepts in real life with the models built. Helps develop skills for practical application.
Step 6: REVISE – the concept using the concept map. Helps remember the concept for exams and thereafter.
Made in India experiments for Kids Science Kit – ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE – This project is important to help children build confidence and a larger understanding of the basic STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Art-Mathematics) skills. With practical implementation and an involving subject, this project is quintessential to the child’s syllabus and also helps nurture a worldlier outlook of their academic subjects!
Learning Activities: Helps the kid understand mechanisms and improves his soft skills while keeping the entertainment quotient high. It directs the kid’s curiosity to help him learn and explore.
There are no inquiries yet.