Thermal Shock-resistant and Economical
Experience a divine and meditative atmosphere as you light the Borosil Akhand diya everyday during your prayer rituals. The glass chimney emits a crystal clear luminosity. Made of a unique borosilicate glass composition and a high-quality thick brass material, the Borosilicate Akhand diya is thermal shock-resistant. The Borosil diya utilizes very little oil for burning and is great for prolonged burning. You can continue with extended puja ceremonies, without having to stop to replenish the oil in this lamp. It comes in a convenient size of 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.3 cm. This Borosil small diya is both good-looking and economical.
Safe and Easy to Cleaning
The Borosil brass diya is designed for easy cleaning and refilling. Simply scour some pitambari on the metal and rinse it with water. Just avoid scrubbing it with steel wool or a wire mesh. For the glass chimney use a soft sponge and liquid cleanser and your akhand jyoti diya will sparkle clean. This Borosil Akhand diya is safer than an open flame diya. Moreover, you can light it with the fan switched on. Bring home this enchanting oil lamp for the altar and have a pleasant prayer ritual everyday. Also, you can gift it to friends on special occasions.
- Brand: Borosil
- Material: Brass and borosilicate glass
- Size: 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.3 cm (small)
- Thermal shock and crack resistant
- Cotton wicks and pitambari included
From the Manufacturer
- Wet the Diya with water
- Scour with Pitambari powder for extra shine
- Wash well under running water
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
- Do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning
- Always clean the glass with only a sponge and liquid soap
There are no inquiries yet.